CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-18T23:01:47+00:002005 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-18T23:01:47+00:00
- Premium synthetic oil change with synthetic fiber element filter.
- Remove and replace front crank seal due to leaking.
- Remove and replace AC Belt tensioner
- Replace missing splash shield on bottom of motor.
- Remove and replace defective mileage/fuel buttons on the bottom left of steering wheel.
Eric M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/16/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-30T23:01:12+00:002011 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-30T23:01:12+00:00
- Drop transmission pan, remove and replace filter, re-seal pan and fill with synthetic ATF.
- Add chemical flush to cooling system, run vehicle to specified time and temperature, drain coolant. Flush system. Drain system. FIll with fresh coolant.
- Open up and inspect rear differential. Re-seal. Fill with fresh gear oil.
Allen B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/29/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-27T23:03:15+00:002012 Chevrolet Sonic CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-27T23:03:15+00:00
- Remove and replace alternator under warranty. WARRANTY. Labor claim. No charge to customer.
Mike S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/26/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-24T23:01:20+00:002016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-24T23:01:20+00:00
- Remove and replace front struts, rear shocks and front sway bar links with customer provided parts.
Matthew B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/19/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-22T22:00:41+00:002011 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-22T22:00:41+00:00
- Drop pan and drain transmission. Remove and replace filter. Re-fill transmission with synthetic ATF. Test drive.
Allen B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/21/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-04T22:00:25+00:002011 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-04T22:00:25+00:00
- All issues came from a ignition wire that had a misshapen clip and some carbon build up in the throttle body. Remove wire, re-shape clip, clear carbon from throttle body. Test.
Allen B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/3/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-11T22:04:10+00:002016 Chevrolet Camaro CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-11T22:04:10+00:00
- Remove and replace thermostat top off coolant. Could not reproduce squeaking noise
Cara S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/10/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-01T22:03:36+00:002006 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-01T22:03:36+00:00
- Diagnostic found that the system was empty. Whole system was put on vacuum. Leak was found at the Evaporator. Compressor and other system parts are functional. Recommend replacing evaporator but customer declined at this time. Estimate for repair is $1004
Isaac B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/30/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-01T22:01:55+00:002013 Chevrolet Sonic CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-01T22:01:55+00:00
- Disassemble timing cover, lock gears into place, remove and replace timing belt, timing belt idler pulley, idler belt tensioner assembly. Unlock gears, re-assemble timing cover, test drive. WHile working on vehicle it was found that the timing belt idler bearing had breached and would have failed soon causing engine failure.
Darin J. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/30/2021